Yorkshire Business Collective
Corporate Financial Planning
Elizabeth Worrall DipPFS CeMAP ACIB
Corporate Financial Services
Elizabeth combines individual attention and over 35 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry to benefit clients and meet all business and personal financial requirements.
To complement her Diploma in Financial Planning she is also an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers. Elizabeth’s many roles with Yorkshire Bank and Lloyds Banking Group included: Mortgage Adviser; Small Business Lender; Bank Manager; Business Financial Planning Manager: Area Manager; Senior Commercial Financial Adviser; and Wealth Management Adviser; serving corporate, commercial, agriculture, personal and private banking clients.
If you need help with:
- Investment Planning
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance tax
- Protection for you and your estate
- Corporate pensions and services
- Tax mitigation
- Exit Strategy
- Savings, Mortgages and Commercial lending
- Will writing
Then contact Elizabeth now.
- Corporate financial planning
- Guidance on pensions especially auto enrolment
- Protection for directors, key employees or shareholders
- Advice on tax relief
- Exit strategy planning